3rd Edition Motor for Life
THE ORIGINALITY OF THE EVENT
Motors for Life a free event, organized by the association Valcellina For, dedicated to motors and solidarity.
Thanks to special circuits approved by ACI Sport and the participation of famous national and international drivers, it attracts, over a weekend, thousands of fans of the motor world.
The purpose of the event is to raise funds for those who are forced to fight the battles of illness and physical discomfort, related to serious accidents.
THE GREAT NEWS OF THE 2019 EDITION
- New name and logo: in the first two editions the event was called “Aviano Motor Day” and took place in Aviano. The need to untie from the small town and the desire to clearly express the beneficial purpose of the event, led to the birth of the new name “Motors for Life”, accompanied by the payoff “guida la solidarietà”, which expresses the whole universe of the event.
- New location: Pordenone Fiere
- New motoring performances: 3 outdoor tracks dedicated to Drift, Rally, Formula Drive, 4×4, Cross, Quad and Go Kart, radio controlled cars, Trial exhibitions, acceleration tests and much more. The interior spaces of Pavilions 5 and 6 will instead be dedicated to the exhibition of vintage cars, motorcycles and trucks and to the stands of the sponsors and charities involved.
- New partnerships: patronage of Comune di Pordenone, support of the Friuli Venezia-Giulia region, logistical support of Pordenone Fiere.
- New Associations to support: AIL, ASLA, AISM, Parent Project Onlus, Friul Falcons, COMETA A.S.M.M.E., Italian League Handicap, The Country of Lilliput, A.G.M.E.N. FVG, Youth Area of the Cro of Aviano.
- Well-stocked food and wine kiosks
Further information are available at the following link: http://www.motorsforlife.it/
Pordenone Fiere hall 5 and 6 - free entry